Wednesday, September 1, 2010

That Good Health is the best New Zealand magazine I’ve seen in a while.

Well I guess my strong interest in this magazine is partly due to a recent health-kick of mine, and long obsession with scales; but even without that in mind, I still think that this magazine is just the bees knees :)

Edited by Shelley Ferguson (Cleo editor) with contributions from Pamela marker (ex. Girlfriend magazine) and other feature writers, this mag is just what you need to lift your spirits and get you into the gym after work. The short clip-it style writing is easy to read and the information given is one all different things (health-related) so it always feels like you’re reading and learning something new.


The graphics and design are eye-catching and make you want to read on – I think this may have been where New Zealand Women’s Health Magazine lost its mojo. Although that magazine was also pretty awesome – the covers, text and imagery was somewhat repetitive.

Anyway I just thought I’d share this as I’m reading it at the moment and rather enjoying it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment