Thursday, August 26, 2010

thought #2

that a new coat of polish can make even the gloomiest of days, seem wonderful.


As a typical girl – I find great joy in coating my nails in bright, bubbly and clearly unnatural colours of nail polish.


This simple task can make even the worst days seem a little better, and gives us all a bit of the much needed ‘me time’.

I love all sorts of nail colours and use all kinds of brands – even though the beauticians at my local beauty bar, growl me every time I go in with a budget brand of polish on – I can’t help it. If the colours cool, than I’m keen on it, and so long as I use a decent undercoat, I don’t think the cheap polishes could be doing me that much harm…

At the moment I’m particularly loving mint green polishes – perfect for the summer months ahead, they look lovely as I type away on my keyboard too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment